Back to Writing

I think it is fair to say this blog had a waay too long pause! I started blogging just a bit before I discovered I had a thyroiditis - an auto-immune reaction that first makes your body work too fast, and later way too slow. The first phase gave energy to spring ideas, too, but pretty soon I realised that it wasn't gonna last.

Long story short - Now that I have afterwards gone through also hypothyroidism and how to medicate it, I feel good enough to get back to writing and the happy world of gaming. Yayy! 😺😸

Telling stories in the world of CtD still inspires me. However I need refresh my memories of the game system. And of course the pandemic makes it necessary to learn how to organize a game through Discord and/or other apps.

Currently I watch (or listen, mostly) The Last Faerie Tale recordings in Youtube. It's a nice way to recall the mechanics and reminiscent how fun the world of Changeling can be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning RPG Game Mechanics

How to Organize Materials for a Tabletop RPG?

My First Steps as a Storyteller